WE HEREBY NOTIFY:
We, state enterprise Oro Navigacija, hereby notify you about processing your personal data, irrespectively, whether the data was submitted by electronic means or by any other means selected by you.
The purpose of this information is to notify you how we – state enterprise Oro Navigacija (requisites of the Enterprise: code of the legal person 302583106, address of the registered office: Balio Karvelio St. 25, Vilnius, LT-02184, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number +370 706 94 502) – as the controller of the personal data, collect and use your personal data, provided by you or collected by us in any other way. This way we seek to ensure fair and transparent collection and usage of information about you.
Your personal data is processed by state enterprise Oro Navigacija in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts.
State enterprise Oro Navigacija may invoke other data controllers for the processing of data. In such cases state enterprise Oro Navigacija shall undertake all the necessary measures to ensure that data controllers process the data following the instructions of state enterprise Oro Navigacija and guarantee suitable organisational and technical data protection measures.
Data processing executed by the data controller shall be regulated under a contract or applicable legal acts.
We hereby notify that the Regulation shall be applicable for the processing of personal data of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as the data subjects) only.
You can get acquainted with the information on how we process he personal data more thoroughly under The Rules on Personal Data Protection and Processing of state enterprise Oro Navigacija.
WE HEREBY NOTIFY:
State enterprise Oro Navigacija processes personal data in accordance with the following procedure:
• In the context of labour relations
• In the context of internal administration of the enterprise
• In the context of services provided by the enterprise
• In the context of ensuring security
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO:
• be aware (be notified), who processes your personal data and why (Articles 12-14 of the Regulation);
• access your own personal data (Article 15 of the Regulation);
• request rectification of your personal data (Article 16 of the Regulation);
• request the erasure of the personal data and exercise the right to be forgotten (Article 17 of the Regulation), provided that one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object the processing of the data pursuant to Article 21(1) of the Regulation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing of the data.
• restrict the processing of the data (Article 18 of the Regulation), provided that one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data is inaccurate;
- the processing of personal data is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data;
- the data controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims;
- you object to the processing of the data pursuant to Article 21(1) of the Regulation, in case the legitimate grounds of the data controller do not override your grounds.
• data portability, when the data processing is based on consent or contract and the data processing is carried out by automated means (Article 20 of the Regulation);
• object the personal data processing on the grounds relating to your own particular situation, when the data processing is carried out implementing the public authority functions assigned to the data controller, unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 21 of the Regulation).
The data subject shall also be entitled to submit a claim to State Data Protection Inspectorate concerning illegitimate actions (inaction) while executing personal data processing.
You may get acquainted with the procedure of analysing the claims established under The Rules on Personal Data Protection and Processing of state enterprise Oro Navigacija.
You may use the following form for submitting a request concerning the execution of the rights of the data subject:
Personal data protection officer assists in ensuring the compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, participates in all the matters pertaining to personal data protection and provides consultations in the field of personal data protection.
In case of any questions related to processing the personal data, do not hesitate to contact the person, executing the functions of the personal data protection officer:
Compliance Monitoring Manager Vaida Lauciūtė
SE „Oro navigacija“
Balio Karvelio Str. 25, LT-02184 Vilnius
Company code: 210060460
VAT code: LT100604610
Tel.: +370 706 94 502